Nag Champa Luxury Indian Incense Stick by The Laughing Buddhaa
Nag Champa is a classical Indian fragrance and is based on a combination of Magnolia and Sandalwoods, with added floral essential oils. Champas are associated with the aroma of Laxmi, the Hindi goddess of wealth, fortune and prosperity, and if you've ever travelled to India, Nepal or Tibet, you'll be familiar with this scent.
In Ayurvedic medicine, Nag Champa is used for relieving pain from headaches, rheumatism, gout, allergies, gastric and urinary problems. It keeps eyes cool and it refreshes and activates the brain.
With a price of £5.99 for 20 handmade sticks.
Nag Champa in The Laughing Buddhaa range features:
- Stick count per box will be 20
- Sticks are approx. 200mm or 8 inches long
- Burn time per stick is between 40 & 45 minutes on average
- The box size is 270mm (L) by 60mm (W) and 10mm (D)
- No chemicals or synthetic ingredients are used in The Laughing Buddhaa’s products