Green Champa, Luxury Indian Incense Stick by Pure Incense - earthy and floral
Green Champa incense sticks from Pure Incense produce a complex fragrance which is dry and earthy in its base, with distinct floral top notes. Likened to the scent you'd notice when walking a field of Violets after rainfall.
This scent is sourced from the flowers of an evergreen tree grown in India, known as the Indian Fir tree (Polyalthia ). Flowering for only 2-3 weeks a year, the green , star-shaped flowers are harvested quickly to have their potent oils extracted.
Green Champa in Pure Incense's Classic range features:
- 10 grams of Incense per packet, each stick weighing just over 1 gram
- Stick count per packet will be between 8 and 10
- Sticks are approx. 200mm or 8 inches long
- Burn time per stick is between 40 & 45 minutes on average
- The box size is 220mm (L) by 60mm (W) and 10mm (D)
- No chemicals or synthetic ingredients are used in Pure Incense's products
- Made in India with devotion