Sandalwood is a traditional scent, perfect for easy morning meditation and yoga practices. The base notes from these sticks are woody with sweet and fresh top notes. Sandalwood is the name of a class of woods from trees in the genus Santalum. The woods are heavy, yellow, fine-grained and naturally aromatic.
The Sandalwood tree is sacred to Buddhists and other Eastern religions. The perfume given off by its aromatic wood has the virtue of relaxing the body and calming down the mind. It induces spirituality and withdrawal. Any occasion is good to use it, but especially helps meditation, internal development and study.
Sandalwood in Pure Incense's Classic range features:
- 10 grams of Incense per packet, each stick weighing just over 1 gram
- Stick count per packet will be between 8 and 10
- Sticks are approx. 200mm or 8 inches long
- Burn time per stick is between 40 & 45 minutes on average
- The box size is 220mm (L) by 60mm (W) and 10mm (D)
- No chemicals or synthetic ingredients are used in Pure Incense's products
- Made in India with devotion
Pure Incense's Luxury Indian Incense, are temple-grade being based on all natural ingredients